This procedure assumes that you've already been watching your TV using your Android handset. In other words, you have:
- properly hooked up and configured your Slingbox
- installed SlingPlayer for Android
- successfully watched your TV on your Android handset ...
... but now it won't connect to your Slingbox.
If SlingPlayer for Android worked okay, but now suddenly can't connect to your Slingbox:
- Launch SlingPlayer for Android; then tap the Android Back button several times to return to the Home screen.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Re-launch SlingPlayer for Android.
- Wait 10 seconds, then tap the Android Back button several times again until you return to the Home screen.
- Launch SlingPlayer for Android one last time. It should work properly now.
If streaming has never worked properly for you, and you need some help, take a look at the article links below.